Kettering National Seminars employs well-qualified, highly-skilled, experienced professional educators to conduct nationwide seminars in the following allied health fields:
Position(s) currently available:
Part-time Instructors Needed for Radiologic Technology, RT(R) Review Seminars
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT, RT(R).
- Bachelor Degree required (Masters Degree preferred).
- Eight (8) years of full-time classroom teaching experience in a JRCERT-accredited radiography program.
- Excellent speaking and communication skills.
- Proficient with PowerPoint and set-up of video projectors.
- Prior experience as seminar sponsor.
Teach 2-day seminars which require speaking for up to 8 hours each day.
Available to teach two (2) seminars/month in March, April, May & June; 1-2 seminars/month the remainder of the year.
Willing to travel and make all necessary personal travel arrangements.
Instructors are away from home for at least three days for each seminar.
Handle on-site seminar registration, online verification of attendance, prepare seminar materials for return shipment to office.
If you are interested and meet these qualifications, please send a letter of interest and your résumé to
Jana Larson, MS, RT(R)(M), Program Directorjlarson@KetteringSeminars.com